Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Irregular menstruation


http://www.mylifetime.com/files/images/h-200x300-PeriodAndYourHealth.jpg


Q. I am 26 yrs old and have irregular menstruation from a long time. I am undergoing medication. Currently I am on Triquilar. I took this medicine for about 6 months and my periods was regular. I stopped it for a month to check the cycle and I skipped my periods. I have started taking the medicines again. I work in an IT industry and unmarried. I have undergone scanning and my reports are normal. Should I continue this medication? Often I see white discharges when I urinate? Is this normal?

A. You should do a hormone check to make sure there is no problem.

If you have always been getting irregular periods, then it may be a good idea to take cyclical pills for about a year at a time.

If there is infrequent white discharge without any burning or itching you can neglect it for a moment.

No comments: